Just want to get your systems in place and working for you finally?
Don’t want to do things the long drawn out way, but instead want to get it done the right way, the first time and achieve real business results?
Our Business Systems Done for You solution is for the busy business owner who wants to systemise their business but doesn’t have the time, resources or knowledge to do it themselves.
Systemising your business can seem overwhelming, time-consuming and expensive. This is one of the main reasons why many businesses never do it. That is great news for your business; it means that you are already one step ahead of your competitors.
If time is your biggest barrier to setting up your systems, then our Systems Done for You service is the best option for you. It still takes some investment of time and effort but not as much as if you had to attempt the project alone.
Get the Job Done and Done Properly
At Organising Works! we have the systems to build systems in your business. We help you to get the results fast and start to see the systems working for you.
We understand that everyone is extremely busy and for some, the thought of systemising their business is just too daunting to attempt alone. We also know that it takes discipline and attention to detail and that in most cases; you would rather just get the task done than attempt it all yourself. That is why we are specialists in what we do; we translate the process and guide you through the maze.
Our Systems Done for You service lets you get on with your job while we take care of your systems working alongside you and your team.
You may have attempted some systems documenting in the past but didn’t get to the implementation stage. One of the best things about Systems Done for You is the way it’s designed. The project is broken down into steps, and each week you get to discover and work on the inner mechanics of your business.
Systemising your business is one of the most impactful things you can do to add value to your business and make life easier for yourself, your team, and your customers.
Developing and improving business systems will enable your business to be organised and ultimately to become great and to grow.
Here is an overview of our process:
- We get clear on what you want from your business; I want to know what has and hasn’t worked in the past.
- We’ll work on your systems mindset to get you “in the zone” for systemising your business
- Together we create your business master framework incorporating your business structure, organisational chart, and segregation of your business divisions.
- We identify what systems and processes are missing and what new future systems we need to develop.
- I’ll assess the software you use in your business and recommend ways to simplify and automate much of your workflow
- Through a series of interviews, I get the information out of the heads of the process owners and stakeholders to produce an improved or new system or process.
- I document the systems and processes to form part of your Operations Manual/Knowledge Hub for the business.
- Consult with the process owners and contributors to establish the best practice for each process and procedure.
- I train your team to manage your systems and the applications used to store them.
The Business Master Framework
Your Master Framework is similar to a blueprint; it will form the plan for systemising your business. Building your Master Framework is a valuable and powerful exercise; you will see everything your business creates and deliverers. This bird’s eye view identifies all the internal processes that allow your business to run and their strengths and weaknesses.
At the end of this stage, you will have identified your top priorities that when documented and implemented, will have the greatest impact for you personally and for your business. These systems may already be in place but need improving, or they may require creating from scratch.
The Documentation Process
The documentation process begins with deciding the best method of recording your business systems and procedures such as using a combination of process maps, video, or screen capture. I help you to choose the best method of retrieving and managing all of your business systems depending on your business infrastructure and requirements.
Involving your team (if applicable) through consulting and training is paramount to the success of your business systemisation. Having team members on board from the beginning will significantly improve morale and results in better workplace communication. We will train your staff how to manage and maintain your Operations Manual/Knowledge Hub, how to document newly established systems and how to use the software. Training is pivotal to the success of implementation.
No Dusty Procedures Manuals or Complex Corporate Mumbo Jumbo
The great thing about Systems Done for You is that it isn’t some 1980’s style Procedures Manual or confusing methodology that requires a diploma in business analysis. You’ll learn and implement the most up to date platforms and methods that will allow you to have your systems at your fingertips. You’ll also learn the quickest and easiest way to keep your systems continuously improving and up to the minute. Your systems manual will form an integral part of your business.
How much would it be worth to you if you could get your business organised and systemised to the next level, and have your systems working for you consistently? What would it be worth to have efficient systems working in your business, so you were free to focus on the highest value money-making activities in your business?
Success is about taking action and the results you get when you do the right things the right way in your life and business. If you are not getting the results you want right now in your business, take action and take the first step.
If you are serious about systemising and growing your business, maybe I can help you. Here’s how it works:
Book in a 45-minute Business Systemisation Strategy Session.
At the meeting, I will review your business situation and get a clear picture of what you want your business to look like. I’d love to see if we can help to improve, grow and simplify your business.
Latest Blog Articles
- 3 Key Ingredients to a Successful Working System
- 5 Ways to Get Buy-in From your Team when Systemising your Business
- The Top 5 Online Tools That Will Make You and Your Business Super Productive (Including the ones that I use everyday and 4 of them are Free)
- How to Make your Team Onboarding Process a Breeze
- How to Turn Problems into Better Systems
- Growing Your Small Business: A Case Study
- The Top 5 Excuses To Systemising Your Business and How to Smash Them
- How to Get Clear on Your Role in Your Business
- How your Business Can Work Smarter With New Technology
- The Right People in a Systemised Business is Pure heaven
"I have attempted over many years to document my business processes and being the owner of a small business I did not possess the time, or the specific knowledge to create these documents in a formal and structured manner.
Wendy has helped us to create detailed process documentation and provided guidance and structure. Also Wendy has been a great source of reassurance that we are headed down the right path and that by taking this course of action, we are implementing an improvement culture within our organisation - one that can and will evolve over time into a more successful operation.
I understand the challenges that small business owners face and the time restraints. Often the 'bump' critical organisational tasks such as documenting company procedures. To see some substantial results in terms of productivity, I recommend business owners to make these tasks a priority."
Director - Whiteside Homes
Do you have the right systems for growth?
When it comes to systems, do you love the freedom and control they give you or do you cringe at the thought of them? Or are you somewhere between?
Let’s discover what it takes to get your business in shape and ready to scale.